CPR SYS194 Cyclone Bio-Filter Combo 2
- SYS Cyclone Bio Filter
- Hose to set up overflow box to Bio Filter Included
- Rio 2500 Pump and return Pump kit
- CS100 Overflow box with Acrylic Lid
- Aqua Lifter Pumps Used to keep continous Siphon In Overflow
CY 194 Bio Filter
- Features Rejuvenation Venturi (RVT) driven protein skimmers. RVT Powerhead is included.
- Has a bypass for the protein skimmer so that the water and air intake are always constant and provide maximum skimming action.
- Funnel shaped collection cup for efficient and easy removal of proteins and uneaten food before they reach the biological media.
- Has an adjustable gate which allows fine tuning of the height of the water in the protein skimmer.
- Has a deep sump area for robes, chemical media, etc.
- Has a non-warping lid which prevents excessive evaporation.
- Uses a high performance biological medium, Bio-BaleTM.
- Disassembles quickly and easily for cleaning.
- Can be used with a submersible or external pump.
- May be purchased individually, in a combination, or as a complete system.
- Good For Tanks Up to 100gal
- Footprint: 20”x12.5”
- Height: 18”
CPR CS100 Overflow box
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank
- Black top reduces algae growth
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss
- Quiet operation
- 1" bulkhead outflow
- For glass or acrylic aquariums up to 125 gal
- Flow Rate 800 gph
Bio-Bale Filter Medium
From the large Aquaculture industry to the home hobbyist, Bio-BaleTM is the filter medium of choice for professionals. Simple in concept, Bio-BaleTM owes its extreme effectiveness to its high surface area versus volume and its unique surface texture. With 250 square feet of surface area per cubic foot and 33 square feet per gallon, Bio-BaleTM cannot be matched. Bio-BaleTM is produced from one continuous piece of F.D.A. approved, non-toxic plastic designed specifically for CPR. Bio-BaleTM is measured precisely by computer to achieve a consistent surface area.
Rio 2500 Pump
- Flow rate of 782 gph
- Outlet ¾” hose
- Watts 55
CPR (SYS194) Cyclone Bio-Filter Combo 2 Icludes: CY194 w/ Bio-Bale / CS100 Overflow Box+ Outflow Hose with Aqua Lifter Pump / Rio 2500 Pump and Return Kit
- Brand: CPR
- Product Code: CR568
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $594.95