ETSS CR400 Calcium Reactor by AE Tech CR400 Specifications:
Total Height: 24"
Footprint: Compact 11.5" x 11.5"
Tank Size: up to 600 Gallons
Chamber OD: 6" x 18"
Water Inlet: 1/4" Jaco fitting
Water Outlet: 1/4" Jaco fitting
Feed Method: Siphon/Powerhead or a line tee with a 1/4" fitting from a skimmer or return pump
Water Pump: Blue Line 20
Media Capacity: 12 lb
PH Probe Holder: Standard
Bubble Counter: Standard
Reactor Weight: 12 lb
3/4" bulkhead for pump inlet, no glued fittings that can leak when the glue seal is broken. All our fittings are threaded and taped.
All Reactors are high pressure tested and will run off any system pump tap
* High quality all cast acrylic body construction
* Downflow media chamber design found superior to fluidized reactors in operation, does not cause dusting of media
* Designed for very low and efficient CO2 use
* Clear cast acrylic reactor chamber
* Unique dual inlet, self filling pcv bubble counter & water inlet
* Commercial grade PVC/ Stainless check valve with quad ring seat and 1psi cracking pressure
* Free, removable all PVC reverse flow media reactor on the tank return. Fill with Phosphate removing media or Calcium Media for a second stage reactor.
* Designed to use any calcium media available without causing phosphate problems in your tank if filled half way with phosphate removing media
* Oversized & Quiet Eheim 1250 Water Pump for the best efficiency from your CO2 gas.
* High quality unions on all fittings for easy service and cleaning
* Special all black fittings
* Includes all hoses and reliable non leaking Jaco fittings for water and CO2
* Includes PH probe holder for PH monitor or better a PH controller
* Compact and Quiet operation
* Easy hookup. Only three lines needed (Water in, water out and CO2 in.)
AE Tech CR400 Calcium Reactor
- Brand: AE Tech (ETSS)
- Product Code: ETSS400
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $445.95