Simplicity Chemical Reactor is a free-standing fluidized bed chemical filtration reactor for use in any type sumps to incorporate chemical filtration. Fluidization of chemical media and 100% bypass-free operation ensures ultra-efficient chemical filtration.
Features & Benefits:
- Reactor accepts up to 16 oz of any loose media: PhosLock, PURA Complete, NitrateLock, PURA Carbon and all others!
- 50 - 500 GPH flow rate.
- Bagless operation. No bags, no mess!
- 300-micron replaceable screens.
- Self-cleaning feature.
- Operational mode 1: fluidizes up to 16 oz (454 g) of media at flow rates up to 100 GPH
- Operational mode 2: up-flows up to 16 oz (454 g) of media at flow rates up to 500 GPH
- Media type: carbon, resins, phosphate & nitrate removers, & other medias
- System type: fresh & saltwater aquariums
- System volume: 50 to 900 Gal (189 to 3407 L)
- Flow rate: 50 to 500 GPH (189 to 1893 LPH)*
- Fitting: 0.5 in (12.7 mm) barbed
- Screen: replaceable 300-micron polyester
* requires small pump or powerhead for operation
Magnavore Simplicity Chemical Reactor
- Brand: Magnavore
- Product Code: MG5040
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $31.95