Octopus (Coralvue) Calcium Reactor CR-100 REVERSE FLOW Value Pack 1 Comes with CR-100, Dual Gauge Co2 Regulator, and 8lbs CaribSea Reactor Media
OCT-CR-100 Calcium Reactor REVERSE FLOW
- This new unit features a screw on lid
- 4" Single Chamber Reactor.
- Comes with John Guest fittings.
- Pump is included.
- Rated for up to 250 Gallons
- 6-1/2-inch SINGLE chamber Built in bubble counter
- Reverse flow
- check valve
- Chamber hold 8 lbs of reactor media
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 6" x 23.25" (l x w x h)
Dual Gauge Co2 Regulator
- Durable solid Construction Comes Equipped with Dual gauge pressure indicators
- Precision Needle Valve Integrated 110V Solenoid (Magnetic) Electrical Valve
- Can be Compatible with different size Cylinders from 12 oz to 20-lb
- Photo may vary from actual regulator
8lbs CaribSea Reactor Media
A complete reactor media containing not only calcium and carbonate, but essential trace elements as well. In fact, A.R.M. has nearly 50 times the strontium of other brands (7390 ppm). A.R.M. is processed for immediate use, no rinsing required, and has double the surface area of regular aragonite. Precision grading (2-3mm) allows for maximum carbon dioxide penetration, and the exclusion of gastropod shells insures the lowest phosphate (less than 1/10 of 1 ppm) content. This grading also carries in the highest concentration of Halimeda incrassata, an aragonite so pure it has been used as a laboratory standard. A.R.M. has the highest solubility of any reactor media available (metastable at 8.2) so typical CO2 consumption is much lower.( 2 gallon, about 16 lb)
Octopus (Coralvue) Calcium Reactor CR-100 Value Pack 1 Includes: CR-100, Dual Gauge Co2 Regulator, and 8lbs CaribSea Reactor Media
- Brand: Octopus
- Product Code: OCTCR1002
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $300.95