- Newly Redesigned! Deeper blue color & higher PAR!
- Ideal Choice for Deeper Marine Life
- Emits and Intense, Vibrant Actinic Blue light with high spikes in the 420nm range
- Simulates sunlight at ocean depths of 12-25 feet
- Promotes the development of photosynthetic plants, anemones and coral
- Intensifies the natural fluorescence in fish, coral and marine life
- Use with a 150W HQI Magnetic ballast or 150 watt electronic ballast
NOTE: The bulb should be handled carefully: using soft gloves is a good idea to keep finger prints off bulb. This is during installation and replacement.
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|Bulb Types||Life of Bulb*|
|Normal Output Fluorescent||6-12 months|
|Very High Output (VHO)||6-12 months|
|Power Compact (PC)||9-12 months|
|T5 High Output (T5HO)||9-18 months|
|Metal Halide||9-12 months|
|LED (non-moonlight)||~5 years (50,000 hours)|
|* Manufacturer Recommendations|
Hamilton Technology Aquarium Supplies
Hamilton Technology is the leading manufacturer of high quality aquarium lighting offering customers the widest selection of metal halide, compact fluorescent and VHO lighting available today at the lowest prices. Their mission is to offer state-of-the-art lighting that meets high standards of quality, innovation and value. Hamilton Technology has served the lighting needs of both the professional and the hobbyist aquarist for more than sixteen years and is considered by many to be the choice of experts.