- True 20,000k
- Ideal Choice for Deeper Marine Life
- Emits and Intense, Vibrant Actinic Blue light with high spikes in the 420nm range
- Simulates sunlight at ocean depths of 12-25 feet
- Promotes the development of photosynthetic plants, anemones and coral
- Intensifies the natural fluorescence in fish, coral and marine life
- More economical compared to Radium brand with equally as good quality
- Must be used with a 250W Magnetic ballast ANSI code M58 or 250 watt electronic ballast
NOTE: The bulb should be handled carefully: using soft gloves is a good idea to keep finger prints off bulb. This is during installation and replacement.
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|Bulb Types||Life of Bulb*|
|Normal Output Fluorescent||6-12 months|
|Very High Output (VHO)||6-12 months|
|Power Compact (PC)||9-12 months|
|T5 High Output (T5HO)||9-18 months|
|Metal Halide||9-12 months|
|LED (non-moonlight)||~5 years (50,000 hours)|
|* Manufacturer Recommendations|
**Please Note** Pulse start type lamps may ignite and work just fine on a probe start ballast for a few months; however, as the lamp ages, the electrodes erode and higher voltage is needed to start the lamp. The open circuit voltage provided by probe start ballasts is not sufficient to ignite a pulse start lamp.
Hamilton Technology Aquarium Supplies
Hamilton Technology is the leading manufacturer of high quality aquarium lighting offering customers the widest selection of metal halide, compact fluorescent and VHO lighting available today at the lowest prices. Their mission is to offer state-of-the-art lighting that meets high standards of quality, innovation and value. Hamilton Technology has served the lighting needs of both the professional and the hobbyist aquarist for more than sixteen years and is considered by many to be the choice of experts.