This bundle includes the Kessil:
- 1 x A80 Controllable LED Aquarium Light – Tuna Blue
- 1 x Mini A Series Gooseneck
- 1 x Spectral Controller X
- 1 x 10 ft 90 Degree Link Cable
1. Kessil A80 Controllable LED Aquarium Light – Tuna Blue
The new Kessil A80 LED fixture is an ultra-compact, completely silent, LED fixture that is great for Nano Reef Aquariums and Fish-Only Aquariums.
Innovative heat dissipation allows for fanless, low maintenance, shell-shaped design. Advanced optics create smooth color mixing and a beautiful shimmer.
Dense Matrix LED Array
Kessil`s unique, efficient Dense Matrix LED array is built in-house and packs high-power and deep penetration onto a single small chip.
Utilizing Kessil`s carefully designed optics and the Dense Matrix array, the A80 provides the most light per watt of any fixture built so far.
The result of years of research and testing, our aquarist-specific spectrums ensure vibrant coloration and prolific growth.
Use the dials on the fixture to quickly set the spectrum and intensity for a personalized look or use your favorite 0-10V controller. Kessil Logic™ maintains consistent output no matter the spectrum. Daisy-chain multiple lights (with Link Cable, sold separately) for seamless control from a single source. Or, use the Kessil Spectral Controller (sold separately) for advanced programming and automated control.
- Dimensions: 4.88″ x 0.98″ (Diameter x Height)
- Coverage: Up to 24″ x 24″ for fish-only aquariums, 14″ x 14″ for reef aquariums
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (input) 24V DC (output)
- Power Consumption: 15W
What`s in the box
- A80 Tuna Blue LED fixture
- DC Power Supply
- Mounting Adapter.