API Freshwater/Saltwater Carbonate Hardness (KH) Test Kit
API Furan-2 powder is a strong antimicrobial compound for use in both freshwater and saltwater systems. Note: This medication will cause a slight discoloration of water which can be removed with activated carbon.
- Combats a wide variety of gram-positive & gram-negative bacterial diseases
- Treats bacterial gill disease, open red sores (Aeromonas spp.), body slime & eye cloud, black molly disease (Flavobacterium columnaris) and fin & tail rot
- For use in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Includes 10 packets to treat up to 100 gallons of water
- Empty one packet directly into aquarium for each 10 gallons of water
- Repeat dose after 24 hours
- Change 25% of the aquarium water 24 hours after second dose
- Repeat treatment for a second time, for a total of 4 doses, followed by a final 25% water change
- Add fresh activated carbon or replace filter cartridge after treatment
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Aquarium Supplies
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals (API) has been helping people take good care of ornamental fish for over 40 years. Their research and development scientists have advanced the care of fish with all-natural medications, stable bacteria for biological filtration, one-bottle test kits, consumer-friendly dosing caps and much more. They’ve received over 25 global patents for their breakthrough innovations in the aquatics industry. And they continue to look for ways to improve the fishkeeping experience for hobbyists. Research. Experience. Dedication to scientific, quality treatment for healthy fish. It’s what makes API the first choice of aquarium owners. API manufactures and sells hundreds of products across many different product categories, including aquarium and pond treatments, aquarium equipment, aquariums and fish nutrition.