The Delta Star titanium in-line water chiller is designed for applications where there is no sump or convenient location for a drop-in coil. The Delta Star may run off an existing pump that is user supplied. The Delta Star`s proprietary heat exchange provides unparalleled efficiency and reliability, making this unit the most efficient water chiller in the industry.
- In-Line Tube In Shell Evaporator
- Remote Helix Titanium Coil
- Fresh or Saltwater Use
- Compact Design
- Quiet Operation Black
- ABS Cover
- Remote Electronic Temp. Controller
- Ozone Friendly Refrigerant (134A)
- Model #: DS4
- Horsepower: 1/3
- BTU: 4000
- Volts: 115
- Amps: 7.2
- Flow (gpm) Min/Max: 10/20
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4in FPT
- Estimated Capacity: 175-275gal
- Dimensions: 113in x 2.5in x 11in
- Shipping Weight: 62 lbs
LCD Electronic Temperature Controller – This device is operable from a distance of up to 400 feet and has a superior accuracy for pinpoint temperature control of -30 °F to 220 °F. This digital display is easy to read and a pushbutton control allows you to choose selectable heating and cooling modes. It is not easy to find all these features in such an inexpensive monitor. A keypad lockout provides tamperproof protection. EEPROM memory retains control settings during power outage. This is an OEM product for some of the largest industrial chiller & heater manufacturers. Outperforms other thermostats which cost substantially more. Input power requirements 120 or 208/240 volts. Can control heater or chiller of up to 9.8 amps or approx. 1,000 watts! Dimensions: 6.52″ x 2.7″ x 2.48″. Made in the USA. One-year warranty.
- Temperature range 1 °F to 30 °F
- +/- 1° F Differential (i.e. can be set to turn on heat at 79 and off at 80; or turn chiller (or cooling fan) on at 85 and off at 65, etc.)
- Easy programming of setpoints, differential and heating/cooling mode using 3 front-mounted buttons. Select F or C scales at the push of a button.
- Pre-wired with power cord & remote sensor on 8-foot cable. Can be extended up to 400 feet using standard 22 gauge sensor wire (not included)
- 1/5-1/2hp are designed to operate in warm water applications only, maintaining temperatures between 65-85F.
- 3/4hp and up units can maintain temperatures between 40-85F.
- 1/2hp & up Chillers are made to order and take 1-2 weeks (excludes shipping time).
Pump(s) or some way to circulate water through the chiller are required and sold separately.
Aqua Logic Aquarium Supplies
Aqua Logic was founded in 1989 to meet the demand for quality products in the live seafood and aquaculture industries. Among the products that Aqua Logic has developed are titanium water chillers, heat pumps, heat exchangers, filters, display and holding tanks. Over the years, the company has expanded the art of aquatic filtration and temperature control to meet the needs of a variety of applications including public aquariums, zoos, theme parks and resorts, research labs and hydroponics facilities worldwide. Knowledge of materials and process are the cornerstone of its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility where all Aqua Logic’s products are carefully designed and built by fabricating with titanium, stainless steel, aluminum, fiberglass, plastics and wood.
Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years