Usage of strong skimmers in marine aquariums frequently leads to amino acids deficiencies and water sterilization. The low content of nutrients causes reduced pale coloring and even bleaching of corals. AF Amino Mix supplement contains concentrated amino acids crucial to coral color, growth, and well-being.
AF Amino Mix adds all the necessary amino acids to water, helping prevent corals from bleaching and boosts their colors. Its unique composition is based on biotin, alanine, glutamine, leucine, lysine and serine, among others. This carefully selected set of amino acids increases the amount of zooxanthellae which support the production of photosynthetic pigments such as chlorophyll. Thus, Amino Mix not only boosts coloration, but also improves the quality of photosynthesis. As a result corals derive more energy from the light, stay in perfect condition and grow faster. Regular use of AF Amino Mix improves immunity and noticeably accelerates corals’ growth.
Dosage and Use:
- 1 drop per 27 gallons (100 l) of water every other day after lights out
- Do not dilute.
- Do not mix together with other products in one container.
- The product can be dosed by a dosing pump, provided it dispenses with drops.
- Once opened store in the fridge, if the temperature exceeds 24°C (75°F).
- All coral supplements have a recommended dosage of 1 drop per 100 l of water, though, it’s important that each aquarium is different and the dosage may vary depending on the coral cast.
- It is recommended to starting dosing foods and supplements at half of the dose (or even ¼) and observing the corals reactions to the administered food.
- Once the aquarium shows no sign of overdose, it is recommended to increase dosage to the target dose.
- In order to facilitate the food absorption, SPS and LPS corals should be fed after the light is out.
- Corals such as Zoanthus, Ricordea and other mushroom corals should be fed during the day.
- In order to ensure the best nutrients absorption, all supplements and foods for corals should be dispensed directly into the aquarium.
- During the feeding, turning the skimmer off for about an hour is suggested.
- Do not overtighten the screw, otherwise the cover might be damaged.