AF Vitality contains concentrated vitamins for corals. The use of ozonators, active carbon cartridges and strong skimmers can lead to sterilization of water which results in vitamin deficiencies. AF Vitality supplies the water with all the necessary vitamins that are removed by the filtration system in a closed aquarium system.
In order to provide the most important ingredients for the proper development of corals, the unique formula is based on B vitamins with a special set of vitamins designed to obtain the best coral coloring by providing coral with continuous access to vitamins, improving their condition.
AF Vitality supplements the water with vitamins necessary for the development of coral, guaranteeing them healthy growth and high immunity with vitamins: A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E and K3.
Due to its unique composition, AF Vitality creates an optimal environment with steady parameters, providing corals with ideal conditions for development and extraordinary coloring.
Dosage and Use:
- 1 drop per 27 gallons (100 l) of water every other day after lights out
- Do not dilute.
- Do not mix together with other products in one container.
- The product can be dosed by a dosing pump, provided it dispenses with drops.
- Once opened store in the fridge, if the temperature exceeds 24°C (75°F).
- All coral supplements have a recommended dosage of 1 drop per 100 l of water, though, it’s important that each aquarium is different and the dosage may vary depending on the coral cast.
- It is recommended to starting dosing foods and supplements at half of the dose (or even ¼) and observing the corals reactions to the administered food.
- Once the aquarium shows no sign of overdose, it is recommended to increase dosage to the target dose.
- In order to facilitate the food absorption, SPS and LPS corals should be fed after the light is out.
- Corals such as Zoanthus, Ricordea and other mushroom corals should be fed during the day.
- In order to ensure the best nutrients absorption, all supplements and foods for corals should be dispensed directly into the aquarium.
- During the feeding, turning the skimmer off for about an hour is suggested.
- Do not overtighten the screw, otherwise the cover might be damaged.