The AquaTop CF300MKII Canister Filter features Vortex Prime, a manual way to prime the filter if the included priming pump does not do the job. Basically, Vortex Prime is an inlet you pour water into to prime the pump. This eliminates the need for manual siphoning! Say good bye to a mouth full of aquarium water!!!
This 264 GPH multi-stage filtration system is ideal for fresh and saltwater aquariums ranging in size from 40 gallons to 75 gallons. The CF300MKII defies its affordable price because it comes equipped with all the necessary plumbing for installation and includes three large filtration media compartments. The CF300MKII includes three AquaTop CF300 White Filter Pads and a AquaTop CF300 Replacement Blue Filter Pad for enhanced mechanical filtration. Also includes AquaTop’s Premium Activated Carbon and Bio-Balls.
- 3 stage filtration system
- Both Vortex Prime and priming pump
- Includes secure-mounts fittings & 5/8″ hose
- Suitable for tanks up to 75 gallons
- 264 gals/hr flow. Uses 18 watts.
- Tubing included: yes
- For fresh and salt water tanks
- Product Dimensions: 14″ x 9.5″ x 9″