The AquaTop CF400UVMKII Canister Filter features Vortex Prime and a 9W UV Sterilizer. Vortex Prime is a manual way to prime the filter if the included priming pump does not do the job. Basically, Vortex Prime is an inlet you pour water into to prime the pump. This eliminates the need for manual siphoning! Say good bye to a mouth full of aquarium water!!! The built-in 9W UV sterilizer will help kill algae spores and bacteria, promoting crystal clear water.
This 370 GPH multi-stage filtration system is ideal for fresh and saltwater aquariums ranging in size from 70 gallons to 125 gallons. The CF400MKII defies its affordable price because it comes equipped with all the necessary plumbing for installation and includes three large filtration media compartments. The CF400MKII includes three AquaTop CF400 White Filter Pads and a AquaTop CF400 Replacement Blue Filter Pad for enhanced mechanical filtration. Also includes AquaTop’s Premium Activated Carbon, Ceramic Rings and Bio-Balls.
- 3 stage filtration system
- Both Vortex Prime and priming pump
- Includes secure-mounts fittings & 3/4″ hose
- Includes 9W UV sterilizer
- Suitable for tanks from 70 to 125 gallons
- 375 gals/hr flow. Uses 35 watts.
- Tubing included: yes
- For fresh and salt water tanks
- Product Dimensions: 16″ x 10.5″ x 10.5″