*Please note: ATI lighting fixtures do not include bulbs.
ATI 24″ 6x24W Dimmable SunPower T5 High-Output Fixture w/ Controller
The ATI Dimmable SunPower T5 High-Output Fixture w/ Built-in Controller is the latest evolution in T5 technology adding full, integrated dimming control to the proven performance of the original SunPower. Compared to other lighting systems with dimming control, the ATI Dimmable SunPower offers an unmatched combination of output and control at an affordable price-point.
- Built-in controller.
- Individual parabolic-style reflectors made from silver-coated 98% reflective aluminum.
- Active cooling system.
- Built-in electronic ballasts.
- Acrylic shield.
- 6-foot power-cord.
- Sleek, adjustable(Up to 5 feet in) ‘Grip-Lock` style hanging kit.
- Built-in controller with LCD screen and push button interface.
- Active cooling system with thermostatically controlled fans.
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer`s Limited Warranty.
- Common Sizing Guideline: soft coral tanks up to 70 gallons, mixed reef tanks up to 60 gallons and SPS dominated tanks up to 50 gallons.
- Recommended Tank Depth: up to 30″ with carefully planned placement of corals.
- Power Consumption: approximately 144 Watts.
- Dimensions: 23.1″ x 13.4″ x 2.1″ (L x W x H)
- Superior Lighting Control: With 10 individual set-points, the built-in controller produces much more realistic dawn-dusk and daylight simulations than non-dimmable fixtures.
- Unbeatable Performance: Superior design and high-end components produce 50% more light than most other equally-sized T5 fixtures. An active cooling system allows bulbs to run at a more optimal temperature, improving both bulb output and bulb life.
- Plug & Play: With the built-in controller there is nothing more to buy.
- Clean, Contemporary Design: The slim, silver colored body is lightweight, durable, rust-proof and just 2.1” high. All components including the controller and T5 ballasts are built into the fixture housing with the only item external to the fixture being a single power-cord.
- Energy Efficient: Produces up to 50% more light than most other equally sized T5 fixtures, without using more energy.
- Quiet, Cool Operation: Runs cool and produces virtually no noise.
- Tried and True Method: T5`s are a proven method for growing all types of coral including sps corals and clams
- More Vibrant Colors: Compared to other lighting options T5 bulbs come in a wide variety of unique color spectrums which offers greater flexibility and more options for enhancing each corals unique color. And with T5 bulbs costing about $20 each, it`s inexpensive to “play” with different color combinations.
- Superior Light Balance: T5`s are a linear source of light, not a point source of light so corals don`t have a particular point to grow towards. This produces corals that are typically much fuller than corals grown under point sources of light like metal halides or LED`s.
- Save Money: With a lower up-front cost than high-end metal halide and LED systems and the low cost of bulb replacements, a T5 system is typically cheaper to purchase and operate than a comparable metal halide set-up and typically on PAR with a comparable LED system.