This bundle includes:
- 1 x Set of ATI Essentials Pro 2-Part Dosing System – 2 x 2 Liter
- 1 x Simplicity Dosing Container
ATI Essentials Pro is a super concentrated two-part system that will replenish all necessary elements that reef aquariums demand and consume, at a level on par with natural seawater. With more than 20,000 water analyses, the information provided from those analyses has enabled ATI to improve the recipe of their Essentials recipe, bringing us the Essentials Pro.
The components needed to maintain a reef system are all present to help with the calcification and construction of new skeletal growth like: calcium, carbonate, magnesium, strontium, and barium.
ATI Essentials Pro also provides the elements for your corals metabolism and coloration, such as: boron, bromine, fluoride, potassium, cobalt, chromium, iron, iodine, lithium, manganese, molybdenum, rubidium, sulfate, vanadium, zinc etc.
Cleverly combined, no more annoying mixing of elements
The Essentials Pro is ready to dose, and does not need to be diluted. All of the necessary elements come premixed in the two Essential Pro bottles, saving room in your storage areas around your tank.
Since no reef aquarium is alike, they all continuously consume substances from the water in order to grow. Essentials Pro will continuously supply a ratio of supplements that typical reefs demand and consume, at an optimal level.
- A highly concentrated formula
- Contains all essential elements and trace elements
- Promotes growth, coloration, and vitality of coral
- Excellent for beginners to advanced aquarists
- Saves space, replacing 3 x 10 liter conventional supplement supplies
- Dosing per bottle = 10 ml per 26 gallons (100 liters)
- Note: If calcium value changes over time, the dosage of Essentials Pro 2 should be adjusted according to calcium consumption
- For smaller systems, diluting the two-part solutions is recommended
The Simplicity Dosing Container – 3 x 2L Compartments (total of 6.0 Liters) is equipped with three high capacity individual compartments for dosing.
You can successfully automate dosing Alkalinity, Calcium, and Magnesium or the supplement of your choice. The sleek and sturdy compartments provide a safe place to store liquid foods or fertilizers. There are easy-to-read markings in milliliters and ounces so you`ll always know how much solution you have available. Tight fitting lids seal without creating a vacuum so they`re easy to remove.
This dosing container is capable of holding all sorts of liquid supplements, top-off water (very handy!), trace elements, even food. Alk, Ca, and Mg are likely choices for reef hobbyists.
If you have a reef aquarium, it is important to keep the water chemistry balanced. Using an automated dosing system is a great way to reduce daily aquarium chores and provide a healthier environment for your wet pets.
The Simplicity Dosing Container is completely practical yet adds a touch of class to your aquarium system. You`ll notice the quality as soon as you take it out of the box!
- Dimensions: 11.8″ x 4.8″ x 7.8″
- Capacity: 6.0 liters (3 x 2.0L) or 2000ml or 67.6oz
- Can be used in conjunction with the Heavy Duty Silicone Tubing and Float Switch Kit (recommended so you can create alerts when solutions run low)
Manufacturer Description from Simplicity
This container is perfect for keeping your solutions organized and your sump area neat and clean. Each chamber of the dosing container has markings in both mL and ounces for accurate measurement and tracking of how much of each solution you`re using. Lids are easily removed for quick refills, but sit securely in place when you don`t need to access them—ensuring no foreign materials make their way into your solutions. Each chamber is also equipped with a full length straw.
ATI is a German based company that specializes in high quality T5 lighting products as well as a line of skimmers and aquarium filter media. Their T5 bulbs and fixtures have become one of the more popular brands of reef enthusiasts.