The Cobalt Aquatics E-X-T Aquarium Canister Filter is the most innovative canister available. Its unique inline pump allows complete flexibility on any aquarium, terrarium or vivarium setup. The In-Line Pump can be placed before the filter (either in the tank or outside the tank) or connected to the water return line. The innovative valve with 5/8″ hose barbs allows the pump to continue to run and keep vital circulation to your display even while the canister is disconnected for maintenance. Easy to open and close clips and removable media trays make maintenance a breeze!
- User Manual
- Includes Cobalt Aquatics E-X-T In-Line Pump. You can even add a second E-X-T In-Line Pump for increased flow.
- You can put the Cobalt Aquatics Micro-UV Inline UV Clarifier (not included) in-line after the filter
- Complete with four pre-loaded media chambers:1st stage sponge filter; 2nd stage activated carbon; 3rd stage ceramic rings; Final 4th stage finishing floss.
- 5/8″ ID hose with plastic snap clamps
- Max flow rate of 210 gph
- Great for tanks up to 55 gallons
- Total canister volume 1.85 gallons