eFlux DC Water Pumps are a completely controllable, quiet, powerful, and compact return pumps that can be installed inline or external on marine or fresh water systems.
Providing efficient, reliable, and quiet operation, the eFlux DC pumps can save up to 65% energy savings over the normal AC pumps with their sealed DC motor and magnetic drive design transfer minimal heat.
A Cinch to Install
The included quick dis/connect fittings make installation and maintenance a breeze.
Included LOOP HUB controller provides:
- Variable speed flow control
- Integrated active feedback continuously provides performance status
- Alerts for unexpected issues like a blocked impeller
- Integrated IC electronic detection for protection against running dry
- Integrated slow start up slowly ramps pump from 0% to the preset speed over 10 seconds
Plug into any existing LOOP network for additional modes, including FEED Mode (reduces flow to 30% for 10 minutes) and LOCK/UNLOCK settings.
- Controllable, adjustable flow rate
- Soft start gently ramps pump to speed
- Quiet operation
- Up to 65% in energy savings
- Safe, low voltage, 24VDC
- LOOP® Compatible
- Pump actively sends operational feedback to manifold HUB, indicator LEDs display pump status
- IC electronic detection protects pump if no water is present
- Connect to LOOP® network and add Feed Mode – idles pump at 30% flow for 10 minutes for feeding
- Adjustable flow, no ball valves needed
- Upgradeable to Bluetooth™ for mobile devices
eFlux Pump Spec Comparison
|Model||Flow Rate||Power||Max head pressure||Barb fittings||Pump Dimensions||Dimensions w/ strainer|
|eFlux 6009||210 – 1050 gph (795-3975 lph)||6 – 30 watts||10.5 ft. / 3.2m||3/4″ & 1″||5.3″L x 3.25″W x 4.2″H||7.5″L x 3.25″W x 4.2″H|
|eFlux 6010||380 – 1,900 gph (1500-7200 lph)||11 – 55 watts||14.75 ft. / 4.5m||3/4″ & 1″||6.4″L x 3.5″W x 4.7″H||8.0″L x 3.5″W x 4.7″H|
|eFlux 6011||635 – 3170 gph (2400-12000 lph)||16 – 80 watts||20 ft. / 6m||3/4″ & 1″||6.4″L x 3.5″W x 4.7″H||8″L x 3.5″W x 4.7″H|