18-24 inch Orbit Marine LED Reef Aquarium Light with LOOP App Control Bluetooth and Temperature Monitoring
Fragtastic Colors. Smart Control.
The new Orbit Marine LED with LOOP App control was designed with a higher ratio of actinic blue spectrum LEDs to produce eye-popping color rendition and brilliant shimmer, creating the perfect reef experience. Packed with ultra-bright LEDs in a wider color spectrum, the improved Orbit Marine LED creates the ideal environment for corals and fish to grow and fluoresce.
Your Reef, Connected.
The Orbit Marine LED with Bluetooth includes a LOOP Mini controller, providing complete lighting control and temperature monitoring. Use the LOOP App on any iOS or Android mobile device and connect. It’s simple, intuitive and ready to connect and sync to wave pumps, DC pumps and more!
Slim, Minimalistic Design.
The Orbit Marine`s low-profile aluminum housing measures less than ½” thick, rendering it almost transparent over your aquarium. Sliding docking legs allow for quick and easy adjustments and a wide variety of installations. The fixture is low voltage and IP65 rated, making it a safe choice for aquarium use.
Mimic Mother Nature.
With the ability to program lighting schedules including sunrise, sunset, bright daylight and gentle moonlight; the Orbit Marine LED allows you to replicate the most natural environment for your tank inhabitants, keeping them healthy and happy!
- Marine reef color spectrum for vivid colors and optimal coral growth
- Dual Actinic 445nm/460nm, Dual Daylight 6500K/10000K, rich RGB
- Thin 0.5″ aluminum housing with acrylic lens protector for water resistance
- High output SMD LEDs with 120 degree lenses for wide spread with optimal color blending
- Sliding docking legs allow for easy installation and adjustment
- Included LOOP Mini Controller with integrated battery backup
- Touch Modes: ON (Daylight), feed mode, lock/unlock
- Temperature monitoring sensor
- MicroUSB provides easy connection to other LOOP Hubs, eFlux wave and DC pumps
- Connect and control your LED lights, wave pumps, DC pumps, and monitor water temperature all from the LOOP App
- Programmable 24-Hour Light scheduling including Sunrise/sunset, daylight, moonlight
- Temperature monitoring
- Active IC lighting effects including rolling clouds, fading lunar
- Built-in wave pump control, DC pump control
- IP65-Rated Water Resistance
- (1x) Orbit Marine LED Light Fixture
- (2x) Adjustable Sliding Legs
- (1x) Mini Bluetooth Controller
- (1x) Controller Mounting Bracket
- (1x) Temperature Sensor
- (1x) 12V DC Power Supply (UL Approved) w/ 36″ AC Cable
Orbit Marine LED Specifications & Comparison Chart
|Model / Size||4200 / 18-24″||4201 / 24″-36″||4202 / 36″-48″||4203 / 48″-60″|
|Fixture Dimensions||16.8″ x 3.5″ x 0.44″”||22.8″ x 3.5″ x 0.44″||34.8″ x 3.5″ x 0.44″||46.8″ x 3.5″ x 0.44″|
|Max Power||18 Watts||27 Watts||36 Watts||48 Watts|
|Total # LEDs||82||104||155||215|
|Dual Actinic (445nm / 460nm) LEDs||39||49||74||102|
|Dual Daylight (6500K / 10000K) LEDs||22||42||63||89|
|Lens Type||120 degree||120 degree||120 degree||120 degree|
|Control||LOOP App / Mini Bluetooth||LOOP App / Mini Bluetooth||LOOP App / Mini Bluetooth||LOOP App / Mini Bluetooth|
|Input Voltage Range||100-240V / 50-60Hz||100-240V / 50-60Hz||100-240V / 50-60Hz||100-240V / 50-60Hz|
|Certifications||UL Certified Power Supply||UL Certified Power Supply||UL Certified Power Supply||UL Certified Power Supply|