2-Part System: Component #1 – ALKALINITY
Maintaining proper balance of calcium and alkalinity is important to the health of all organisms living in your aquarium. The 2-part B-Ionic Calcium Buffer System is the original, unique, easy-to-use, two-component liquid supplement system that has been formulated to provide highly concentrated calcium and carbonate alkalinity, as well as all other important major, minor, and trace elements in the proper ratios to maintain a healthy marine aquatic environment.
- Replace inorganic ions lost from protein skimming
- Maintain ionic balance of aquarium water
- Ensure healthy fish and corals
- Maintain proper pH levels
- Supply calcium and carbonate alkalinity required for calcification
- Mix equal parts with B-Ionic Calcium Buffer System – Part 2
- Gallon-sized bottles are concentrated and will require dilution with RO/Di water prior to use
- Start with 1 ml per 4 gallons of aquarium capacity daily
- Do not exceed 1 ml. per gallon in a 24 hour period
- Maintain alkalinity between 3.0 and 3.75 meq/liter (8.4 and 10.5 dKH) by testing daily and adjusting dose accordingly
- Never allow pH to rise above 8.45
Contains 1 gallon bottle of Component #1 – Carbonate Alkalinity: 2800 meq/liter (7840 dKH). 1 ml per gallon of aquarium water will raise alkalinity by 0.74 meq/liter (2.07 dKH).