The ReefLink Wi-Fi Controller functions as an information hub that wirelessly bridges the gap between EcoTech Marine hardware and EcoSmart Live control software.
EcoSmart Live is a cloud-based aquarium control and monitoring program. Start by setting up EcoSmart Live on your PC, MAC or smart device. All you need is an internet connection. The program works with Chrome, Firefox or Safari browsers. EcoSmart Live is in the cloud, not your device.
EcoSmart Live connects through your wireless router to the ReefLink Controller. You need the ReefLink Controller to communicate with EcoTech lighting and water pumps. EcoTech hardware uses RF (radio frequency) and cannot be controlled directly through Wi-Fi.
The ReefLink Controller translates the information so Radion lights, VorTech pumps and Vectra pumps can understand what to do. ReefLink eliminates the need to physically connect your lights and pumps to a computer. No adapters, cables or dongles needed!
What we really like about the ReefLink Wi-Fi Controller:
- Assures a reliable connection between hardware and EcoSmart Live
- Lights and pumps are always connected (Live) to the cloud
- All settings are stored in the Cloud, no crashes or loss of information
- Super simple to set up, no complicated de-bugging!
- Easy to use interface (EcoSmart)
- Fully wireless connection to EcoTech lights and pumps
- Controls multiple aquariums
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Plug and play
- Built-in RF for communication with EcoTech aquarium hardware
- Can use Ethernet if Wi-Fi is unavailable
- Makes selection and monitoring of lighting colors, water modes and timing easy
- Power Input: 110-240 V (50/60hz)
- Wired Connection: Ethernet 10/100 mb
- Wireless Connection: Wi-Fi 802.11n
- USBa port
EcoSmart Live Requirements:
- Windows XP or later, or OSX 10.6 or later
- Java SE 6 or later
- Websocket-capable browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari