GHL`s Profilux Line of controllers are recognized globally for their great reliability and accuracy by hobbyists and research institutions.
The Profilux 4e brings the same great reliabilty and accuracy the GHL Profilux 4 Aquarium Controller is known for, at a more affordable price.
“e” is for essential in its Profilux 4e title, as this controller was designed for hobbyists whom only need the essential functions, and can expand control at a later time. Right out of the box, the Profilux 4e can manage lighting control, water parameter measurements, auto top-off, flow, and more, making it best in value and expansion capabilities without needing to go out and buy external modules:
- Built-in temperature and pH/ORP inputs
- 1-10V control for pumps or other devices
- Built-in Level sensor support to connect float, optical, flow or leak senors
- Built-in display and touch keys allows you to check current probe values, easily change settings, pause for feedings, and more
- Expandable, as your aquarium needs grow. Additional ports and sensor inputs can be added with GHL Expansion Cards or Expansion Box
- Built-In Wi-Fi and USB connections make sure you stay connected and informed on you aquariums status through e-mail, web interface, and myGHL Cloud Service.
The Starter Set includes a Powerbar 6E that has 2 ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB) connections for reliable communication with ProfiLux aquarium controller and other system components and six independently switchable sockets with integrated fuse which have a continuous current of max. 15A each (depending on country version) and contains high-inrush current (HIC) industrial relays designed for a continuous current of 16A and a short-term peak current of 160A. The sockets are capable of measuring current to aid in monitoring connected equipment, with status LEDs for communication, operation and switching status of the individual sockets, all of which the illuminated logo`s different colors and flashing codes provide current system status at a glance. All having a fallback fail-safe setting: in the event of a communication problem between ProfiLux and the powerbar, each socket takes an user-defined state.
|Controller Dimensions:||8.66″ L x 5.91″ W x 2.17″ H|
|Controller Weight:||8.2 lbs / 3.7 kg|
|Powerbar 6E Dimensions (w/o cord):||18.5″ L x 4.4″ W x 3.9″ H|
|Max Powerbar 6E Current (per socket):||15 A|
|Powerbar 6E Weight:||3.53 lbs / 1.6 kg|