Probiotics are becoming the hot new topic in the industry, but what does it exactly do for my tank? Probiotics are a form of microorganisms that help restore or maintain the beneficial bacteria in the digestive track when ingested, which lead ReefHacks to the development of Growth Hack. Growth Hack is a unique blend of probiotics that has been specially formulated to enrich your fish food before feeding. The probiotic strains found in Growth Hack synthesize extracellular enzymes, which marine and freshwater species absorb the nutrients of more easily when their food is mixed with these strains.
As a benefit of consumption, Growth Hack stimulates healthy growth, improves the organism`s immune system and has antibacterial properties against pathogenic bacteria. An additional effect, Growth Hack also improves water quality, reducing the accumulation of organics, nitrogen, ammonia, and nitrites. The Growth Hack blend is not only safe and stable for the host, but also for the environment and the entire ecosystem.
Growth Hack Benefits:
- For Both Fresh and Saltwater Aquariums.
- Growth Promoter.
- Disease Control.
- Boost Immune System.
- Improve Water Quality.
- Promote Reproduction.
- Improvement of digestion.
How to Use Growth Hack:
- Growth Hack is extremely easy to use, and can be used alongside any food you`re currently feeding to your fish, whether it`s dry, frozen or live food such as rotifers and baby brine shrimp (Nauplii of Artemia Salina). All you need to do is add one drop to the fish food, mix it well and let it set. After 10 minutes it`s ready for use. Now your fish food is enriched with probiotics, providing much greater nutritional benefit for your aquarium inhabitants. Don`t forget to shake well before using as Growth Hack is a very concentrated blend, and do not overdose the product. Overdosing won`t provide additional benefits for the fish and can affect your water parameters, so please use it according to our instructions.
- Storage: Growth Hack is a very stable product and doesn`t require refrigeration. However, we advise that the product should be stored in a cool, shaded area or be refrigerated, in order to prolong the shelf-life of the blend.
- This Product is Not for Human Consumption.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- No Medical Claims are Made for Growth Hack.
Specifications: 50 ml dropper bottle