Accelerate your coral growth! Cayman Sun Metal Halide lighting pendants are unbeatable at increasing the growth of all corals, especially hard to keep, light demanding, SPS corals. Nothing grows SPS corals better than metal halide lighting!
- Cayman Sun Metal Halide lighting pendant systems are an easy lighting solution for any reef aquarium at half the price of many LED fixtures.
- German aluminum, multi-faceted reflector, engineered to intensify the light output and PAR of the metal halide bulb to the extreme
- Superior craftsmanship, durable black powder coated, low profile reflector
- Adjustable, built in, steel cable suspension kit
- Protective, tempered glass, UV inhibiting splash guard lens
- Light weight, ventilated aluminum hood
- Fully assembled and ready to plug in for years of quality use
- Hamilton 14,000K emits a crisp, intense ice blue light enhancing the color of your fish while promoting the development of photosynthetic plants, anemones and coral
- This light provides your aquarium with an attractive shimmer effect.
- Use one Cayman Sun pendant system for every two feet of tank length
- Fixture Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 5″
- Remote, detachable energy saving electronic ballast with quick disconnect and 12 ft lamp cord to reflector included. Saves up to 20% electrical consumption versus magnetic ballasts.
Electronic Ballast Advantages
- Energy efficient
- Runs cooler than standard Magnetic ballast and low noise level
- Can be used to run any 175 watt Metal Halide bulb
Hamilton Technology Aquarium Supplies
Hamilton Technology is the leading manufacturer of high quality aquarium lighting offering customers the widest selection of metal halide, compact fluorescent and VHO lighting available today at the lowest prices. Their mission is to offer state-of-the-art lighting that meets high standards of quality, innovation and value. Hamilton Technology has served the lighting needs of both the professional and the hobbyist aquarist for more than sixteen years and is considered by many to be the choice of experts.