Orthophosphates are found in natural and wastewaters. They are commonly added to drinking water as a corrosion inhibitor. The instantaneous analysis of orthophosphate by colorimetric determination provides rapid results using a standard analysis technique.
The HANNA HI713 Checker HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give only a few resolution points while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI713 Checker HC is accurate and affordable.
The HI713 Checker HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.01 ppm (250 points) and ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) ±4% of reading accuracy. The HI713 Checker HC uses an adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E, Ascorbic Acid method.
The HI713 Checker HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagents. Last, place the vial into the Checker HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
- Ideal for Aquaculture and Aquarium testing!
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits!
- Large, easy to read digits.
- Auto shut off.
- Operated by a single AAA battery
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
- Single button operation: zero and measure.
- Range: 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.04ppm (mg/L) +/- 4% of Reading
- Battery Type: 1 – 1.5V AAA
Hanna Phosphate Checker Comparison:
Ultra Low Range Phosphate Colorimeter – HI774
Low Range Phosphate Colorimeter – HI713
|Range:||0.00 to 0.90 ppm||0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)|
|Accuracy (@25°C/77°F):||±0.02 ppm ±5% of reading||±0.04 ppm ±4% of reading|
|Resolution:||0.01 ppm||0.01 ppm|
|Readout:||Parts per million phosphate||Parts per million phosphate|
|Auto off:||after 7 minutes of non-use and 2 minutes after reading||after 3 minutes of non-use and 2 minutes after reading|
|Starter reagents:||phosphate ULR reagent starter kit for 10 tests (HI774-0)||phosphate LR reagent starter kit for 6 tests (HI713-0)|
|Refill:||HI774-25 – Ultra Low Range Phosphate Reagents||HI713-25 – Low Range Phosphate Checker Reagents|
- Phosphate Checker
- 2 – Sample Cuvettes with Caps
- Sample Reagent Start Kit for 6 Tests (Powder Packets)