For years we have been restricted to the abilities of simple controllers of highly popular pumps like the Maxspect Gyre, Reef Octopus OctoPulse, EcoTech Vortechs, and Tunze Turbelles, until now. The Hydros WaveEngine is a single module that will control a variety of pumps, via app, simultaneously. Each pump`s features are available, so there is no need for multiple controllers, as the WaveEngine will be able to handle them all.
The Hydros WaveEngine app will directly replace mounted controllers and other control modules, saving room in your cabinet space. It will also clean up the mess of all the bulky power supplies and cords with its four pump driver outputs, which runs off a single power supply!
How does it work?
- Direct Pump Driver – The Hydros connects directly to the pump head, so there is no need for the pumps` power supplies or controllers
- 0-10V Control – Many pumps offer 0-10V controllability. The Hydrow WaveEngine supplies four independent 0-10V outputs to control these pumps
- Wireless Control – Vortech and Vectra pumps from EcoTech Marine can be controlled through their wireless slave mode, so will not need extra devices to control these highly popular pumps. You will also be able to run these pumps in conjunction with any other brand of controllable powerheads.
One App to Rule Them All!
The Hydros App from CoralVue replaces manual controllers and other app controls. The Hydros app can tap into the native control platform to access the preset flow patterns and modes, so you can configure them any way you desire. Connect wirelessly to the Hydros Wave Engine, and get your flow set.
- Easily add pumps and their exact location in the aquarium, while controlling their flow
- Use different brand pumps to work together in different flow modes – sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, sine wave, and any other flow pattern presets
- Create multiple groups, and modes like: Feed, Water Change, or Night
- Monitor the power consumption of individual pumps or the total of all attached pumps
- Monitor pump RPM, to see how they are performing
- EcoTech Pump compatible
- Full cloud connectivity so you can control your pumps from anywhere in the world
- Real-time notifications of system status & pump performance
- Define custom flow patterns of any duration up to 24 hours with 1/1000 second accuracy
Make pumps from different manufacturers work together to provide a single, integrated flow management system. You can now use a VorTech™ MP40WQD at one end of your tank and a Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 4 at the other end of the tank and have them work together simultaneously, opposite each other or completely different. Best of all, it isn’t limited to two pumps! Add a Maxspect Gyre into the pattern if you want too.
Do you have a controllable return pump or skimmer?
Bring them to the party because the HYDROS WaveEngine will control them too!