The Inland Seas Nu-Clear Model 530 is perfect for ponds up to 600 gallons and freshwater and saltwater fish only tanks up to 90 gallons. The 30 sq. ft. 25 micron cartridge has 20% more surface area than other similar filters. The cartridge traps particles larger that 25 microns and polishes the water crystal clear. The cartridge can be cleaned and reused.
- User Manual
- Heavy duty molded PVC construction with a stainless steel lid clamp for secure leak free operation
- 2 year manufacturer guarantee
- Filter bodies are approximately 13″ wide and 12.5″ tall (overall width with fittings is 15”). An additional clearance of 8” above the filter is required to remove the cartridge for cleaning
- Can be used with the Model 1530 Extension Kit to double the filtering capacity
- 1″ FNPT inlet and outlet ports allowing for higher flow rates (up to 1,200 gallons/hr) than similar filters with 3/4” ports.
- All models come with adapters for 3/4″ and 1″ hose, stainless steel hose clamps, Teflon tape, and a drain valve
- Does not include pump, hose or a method for connecting the filter to your tank. We highly recommend using the Inland Sea Suctions and Returns with the Nu-Clear Filters, and we carry several models of aquarium and pond water pumps.