Korallin C-1502—Rated for up to 400gal. Reactor height: approx. 15.75″; Diameter: 4.50″; Ground: 6.30″; Filling amount: 3 kgs (6.6lbs); Eheim 1048 Pump.
The internal recirculation flow rate of the C-1502 is around 80 g/h. Since that this is a pressurized Kalkreaktor, the dissolution of the media by the carbonized water is enhanced. The effluent rate is only about 0.25 g/h at 40 drops/min. Thus explaining the efficient CO2 & media use. CO2 is being introduced into the Eheim powerhead direct—this is the most efficient Aspirating-Venturi method.
- Top-loading & access w/ enhanced O-ring seal
- `Auto-fill` Integrated Bubble Counter on one water circuit (ie: water never evaporates)
- Detachable Tru-Union couplings w/ O-rings for easy handling, safe shipping, upgrading and leak proof
- Integrated `industrial-grade` Brass Check Valve from German Air Pressure Systems to prevent back flow of pressurized saltwater
- Improved engineering for stronger water circulation and suction
- Secure German airline tubing connectors
- Medical-use Miniature Quick Disconnect Couplings w/ shut-off 3 Inlet & outlet facing same direction
- Special elbow for flexible airline tubing mounting
- Heavy-duty Excelon construction w/ no unsightly and fragile hangover tubing
- Top pump-mounting design
- Self-suction water intake by the silent Eheim pump eliminates the use of a dedicated powerhead, gravity-fed or tee-off methods. It also serves for water recirculation.
- Water circuit interruption in case of CO2 overdose—our exclusive CO2 Safety Feature
- Visual excessive CO2 check w/ ventilation valve for quick release
- Dual effluent outlets to suit different systems
- Aspirating-Venturi technology utilizes only 10 CO2 bubbles/min. and up—most efficient use of both CO2 gas and CaCO3 media
- The most compact and versatile positioning Kalkreaktor in its class—6.25″ small foot print + 15.75″ total height—external or in-sump
- Micro-adjustable miniature ball valve to maintain a consistent effluent drip rate
- Slightly larger (German size) airline tubing for more consistent water flow
- Strainer to protect Eheim pump from loose media particles