The Lifegard Aquatics AF-92 Heater Module is for aquariums up to 100 gallons. This Module removes the unsightly and easily damaged heater from the aquarium. It provides the most stable temperature possible by recirculating aquarium water continuously around the heater element.
- User Manual
- We recommend using the Lifegard Aquatics Adjustable Quartz Glass Aquarium Heaters with this Heater Module. It can handle Lifegard Heaters up to 250W.
- 15″ high; 7″ wide; 4″ deep
- Compression coupling allows easy installation and removal of heater. Accepts 1″ or 3/4″ diameter aquarium heater. Holds heaters up to 12″ in length. NOTE: The Module is not designed to hold the entire heater. The top part of the heater, where the temp is controlled, should not be inside the Heater Module. Even though the Lifegard 200W and 250W Heaters are longer than 12″ limit, the portion of the heater inside the Module is 12″ or less.
- Clear cap to view “on” light of heater
- Removes unsightly and easily damaged heater from aquarium
- Overflow pipe automatically vents air from chamber for safe operation
- Provides the most stable temperature possible by recirculating aquarium water continuously around heater element
- Highest quality PVC molded parts
- Can be connected to 3/4″ MPT or 1″ MPT using the included reducer bushings
- Can be easily connected to the Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One Pro Pumps, Lifegard Aquatics QL Series UV Sterilizers, Lifegard Aquatics AF-93 Chemical Filter Module and the Lifegard Aquatics AF-94 Mechanical Filter Module
- Man. Part#: R179210