LOOP Marine Bluetooth Controller with Battery Backup – Current USA
Connect. Control. Synchronize.
Experience your aquarium a whole new way.
The new LOOP Controller with Bluetooth® provides a simple way to wirelessly control your LED lights, wave pumps, DC pumps and other accessories via your mobile device and the LOOP app.
Simple-to-set up, just plug your LOOP compatible devices into the controller and open the LOOP app on your mobile device and connect – that’s it! With additional features like built-in temperature, new on-demand weather modes and industry first audio, the LOOP controller provides a whole new way to experience your aquarium.
- Controls everything: Wirelessly control any LOOP compatible product (Orbit Marine LEDs, eFlux Wave & DC Pumps)
- Bluetooth inside: LOOP uses easy-to-connect Bluetooth® to communicate with your mobile device
- Binaural audio: LOOP is the first system to integrate binaural audio, so now you can get the full experience with surround sound
- LED status ring – provides lock/unlock status and manual mode indication
- Connect in minutes: Simply connect your lights & pumps, open the app and you’re ready to control & play. No connecting to wifi required.
- Battery backup: Keeps all settings and current time during power outage
Meet the LOOP App
Available for iOS (Apple) and Android, the LOOP app provides an easy, intuitive way to control and experience your aquarium. With the LOOP app, you can program and control:
LED Lights – Program daily on/off times, sunrise, daylight, sunset and moonlight color spectrums. Select a daily weather pattern with optional audio sounds.
On-Demand Modes – Select from 10 on-demand modes, all with binaural audio to fully immerse yourself. Choose a custom color, or watch and listen to an approaching thunderstorm.
Wave Pumps – Choose Wave, Surge, or Stream Mode & adjust flow from 0-100%. Designate primary/secondary pumps or activate FEED mode. Optional night mode syncs wave pumps with lunar cycle to slow the flow.
DC Pumps – Control up to 2 DC pumps, adjust the flow from 0-100%, turn on/off FEED mode.
Expand & Customize – add multiple systems to one app, additional USB ports allow you to add more lights, pumps and accessories
How it works:
Simply connect your LOOP compatible LED light or pump into the controller, download the app on your mobile device, connect via Bluetooth and you’re ready to play! It’s that simple.
LOOP Controller is currently compatible with:
- Orbit Marine LED Lights (2018V): 4100, 4101, 4102, 4103
- Orbit IC LED Lights: 4104, 4105, 4106, 4107, 4108
- Orbit IC Accessory LED Lights: 4124, 4125, 4126, 4127, 4128
- Orbit IC PRO LED Lights: 4226, 4227, 4228
- LOOP Marine Bundles: 4300, 4301, 4302
- eFlux Wave Pumps: 6000, 6001, 6002, 6004, 6005, 6006
- *eFlux DC Pumps: 6009, 6010, 6011
- *Requires updated DC Manifold HUB that is Bluetooth compatible. To check if your HUB is compatible, please CLICK HERE.
- Dimensions: 7.5” x 2.75” x 1”
- Lighting Power Input: 12 Volt DC
- Wave Pump Power Input: 24 Volt DC
- Audio Port: 3.5mm
- USB Ports (2): 1 Temp/1 Upgrades
- MicroUSB Ports (2): to DC Pump & LOOP Hubs
- Temperature Specs: +/- 1 F
- Bluetooth: 4.0 (Max. range 200 ft.)
- Certifications: FCC, CE
- LOOP Controller with wireless Bluetooth
- Battery backup to keep all settings and current time during power outage
- Temperature sensor with 48″ cable
- Plastic protective cover w/mounting tabs
- Quickstart guide