NYOS® PHOSI-EX is an high-performance, moist silicate and phosphate adsorber
- Removes phosphate and silicate
- prevents unwanted algae plagues
- No emission of aluminium
- Leads to crystal clear water
- Use: 150-200ml per 500 liters (125 Gallons)
- Capacity: 1000-2000l sea water at 0.5mg/l phosphate
NYOS® PHOSI-EX is an extremely high-performance, moist and secure silicate and phosphate adsorber on an iron basis. The targeted use of PHOSI-EX will prevent unwanted algae plagues effectively and your aquarium will shine in all its glory.
- Removes phosphate and silicate permanently, quickly and efficiently
- Removes and prevents unwanted algae plagues
- No change to the pH value
- No emission of aluminium or other harmful substances
- Leads to crystal clear aquarium water
NYOS® PHOSI-EX can be added directly to the aquarium circulation in a filter sleeve or between two layers of filter floss. The best results can be achieved with a vortex filter (e.g. from NYOS®). To begin with, use approx. 150-200 ml NYOS® PHOSI-EX per 500 litres of aquarium water. This amount can be increased in stages after a few days if required.
1000 ml NYOS® PHOSI-EX suffices for around 2000-4000 litres of sea water or around 4000-8000 litres of fresh water (with 0.5 mg/l phosphate).