The OASE BioMaster 250 Canister Filter is perfect for marine and freshwater aquariums. The BioMaster 250 boasts 4-stage filtration in a compact design. The biological, mechanical, chemical, and prefiltration all work together to provide your aquarium with optimal water quality and clarity. The BioMaster filters are designed with sealed filtration pathways to ensure water flow is getting the full benefits of the prefiltration filter media. The Hel-X Biomedia provides a large suspended settlement surface for beneficial bacteria growth. The EasyClean prefilter module can be removed and cleaned separately from the rest of the filter for high efficiency and to extend the life of your filter. Created for convenient placement under the aquarium. Customize your prefilter by combining coarse, fine, ultra fine, and activated carbon filter foams.
- Dimensions: 9.4″ x 9.4″ x 14.6″ Tall
- For external installation
- Suitable for aquariums up to 70 gallons
- Includes 4-stage filtration: biological, mechanical, chemical, and prefiltration. The Hel-X Biomedia provides a large suspended settlement surface for beneficial bacteria growth.
- The EasyClean prefilter module can be removed separately from the rest of the filter for simple cleaning and to extend the life of your filter
- Max. Flow Rate: 250 GPH
- All necessary fittings are included
- Adjustable flow control is built into the inlet and outlet of the filter
- Diffuser and spray bar can be utilized for uniform surface movement and additional dissolved oxygen integration
- Includes a self-priming function for simple startup and continued operation
- Features a carrying handle for simple moving and maintenance
- For freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Tubing length: 13 ft.
- 6 ft power cord
- 3 year warranty
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering