The Reef Brite Live Rock Enhance helps speed up the curing process of new live rock by introducing beneficial bacteria that eat detritus, algae, slime and other dead organic matter.
Established live rock also benefit in releasing clogged detritus.
- Accelerates curing of new live rock, sand, and porous structures within the aquarium
- Maintains biological filtration cycle
- Safe for reef and fish only aquariums, with or without live rock
- Unclogs biofilters, refugiums and dead spots in water columns
- Formulated of microbial spores and enzymes
- Allows desired microorganisms to colonize
- Store in a cool dry place, or refrigerate
- Initial dose for seeding live rock, and sand:
- Dose 1 scoop per 25 gallons in high circulation area
- For best results, add dose to a cup of aquarium water, stir, and dose after 20 – 30 minutes
- Dose for curing live rock:
- Dose daily until ammonia levels reach 0 ppm and water is clear
- Use in conjunction with protein skimmer
- Change water when cloudy and re-dose
- Keep water at approximately 72 to 73 degrees F
- Keep salinity at approximately 1.020 – 1.021 SG
- Ingredients: Bacillus subtillis, Bacillus licheniformis, attendant enzymes, botanical extracts and accompanying enzymes
- Approximate size = 7 billion cfu/g
- Treats approximately 2000 gallons
With clean aesthetic lines and extensive product design, Reef Brite is providing an attractive element to enhance the beauty and personalization of aquatic biotopes world wide. However, innovation is at the core of what we do at Reef Brite. Creating stunning high quality lighting and aquatic environment solutions Reef Brite’s product line encompasses cutting edge solar replacement technologies in efficient lighting and aims to provide users with a powerful product designed to be versatile and efficient.