- Oscillates the return from your existing pump or canister filter 90 degrees every 60 secs.
- Operates with any pressure.
- Improved circulation – stimulates growth and carries nutrients to corals and plants.
- Eliminates use of powerheads
- Sits on top frame of tank – built in bracket to fit all aquariums.
- Compact (5″ x 7″ x 2½”)
- Energy efficient (4W) motor is UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Max Flow Rate: 1150 gph
Learn more on the MarineDepot Blog: Sea Swirl: Q&A with Ed Schleinkofer
Sea Swirl Aquarium Supplies
The Sea Swirl, a popular aquarium wavemaking device, was developed by Aquarium Currents Manufacturing Inc. in Georgetown, SC. The company evolved from an earlier retail store called Tropical & Marine Paradise in Stroudsburg, PA. For 15 years, the masterminds behind the Sea Swirl worked with thousands of aquarium hobbyists on hundreds of different applications. Over time, they saw many products come and go; some worked, some didn’t. This inspired them to apply their years of experience and interaction with hobbyists to create only the finest, most productive aquarium products. The makers of the Sea Swirl promise it is only the beginning in a long line of groundbreaking aquarium supplies.