The Teco WiFi Capable TK-2000 Tank Chiller, 1/3 HP w/ Built in Heater, features an internationally-recognized high-end compressor and titanium coaxial heat exchanger for high performance, low energy consumption and low noise levels. A unique feature of this chiller is the integrated 400 watt heater.
This version is designed to work with the TECOnnect WiFi Controller (separate purchase) that works with your smart phone to set and monitor water temperatures. Most importantly, the Controller will sound an alarm when your set temperature is out of range.
- We can not ship a chiller expedited or to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico
- User Manual
- 1/3 HP
- 9 degree cooling up to 500 gallons. 39 degrees cooling for 105 gallon aquariums. Note: These temperature pull-down ratings are in ideal situations. We highly recommend purchasing a chiller one size larger than the specifications would lead you to believe is necessary.
- Does not have a pump. The required flow through the chiller is between 159 gph and 211 gph.
- Works with the TECOnnect, a WiFi Controller (not included). The TECOnnect works with Android 4.1 or higher and iOS 8.2 and higher. Includes all necessary cables adapters.
- Intuitive controller with extremely tight differential of 1°F. Displays in °F or °C, and audible alarms for certain situations.
- Minimum Set Point 41°F. Maximum Set Point 95°.
- Dimensions: 12.2″ x 12.2″ x 19.69″
- 5/8″ tube diameter In/Out Water Connection
- Integrated 400 watt heater