Aqua Logic’s digital temperature controllers can be used in a variety of applications where a device needs to be turned on / off based on temperature rise or fall.
The Single Stage controller is for use with only one device, a chiller or a heater for example.
- Controls chilling or heating equipment
- Push button controls for easy programming of set points, differential, and heating/cooling mode
- Keypad lockout to prevent tampering
- Non-volatile memory retains control settings during power outages
- Programmable in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Differential programmable to 1ºF
- Titanium encapsulated sensor for maximum protection from water
- Microprocessor based operation for accurate temperature settings.
- Includes power cord and remote sensor on 8ft cable
- NEMA 4x rated water tight enclosure protects internal electrical
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy plug in design (most models)
Nominal Power In: 110 – 125V 50/60Hz (± 10%)
Maximum Chiller HP or Heater kW: 3/4 HP or 1.8 kW
PTC: -58 to 302 °F (-50 to 150 °C)
Input: PTC 1000 O @ 77 °F (25 °C)
Control Type: On/Off
Accuracy: ± 1% Full Scale
Display: 3 digits plus sign
Memory Backup: Non-volatile memory
Ambient Temerature: 32 – 104 °F
Agency Approvals: CE, UL, cUL
Warning as required by state law – This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birthdefects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Aqua Logic Aquarium Supplies
Aqua Logic was founded in 1989 to meet the demand for quality products in the live seafood and aquaculture industries. Among the products that Aqua Logic has developed are titanium water chillers, heat pumps, heat exchangers, filters, display and holding tanks. Over the years, the company has expanded the art of aquatic filtration and temperature control to meet the needs of a variety of applications including public aquariums, zoos, theme parks and resorts, research labs and hydroponics facilities worldwide. Knowledge of materials and process are the cornerstone of its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility where all Aqua Logic’s products are carefully designed and built by fabricating with titanium, stainless steel, aluminum, fiberglass, plastics and wood.