Heaters are one of the most important pieces of equipment for your aquarium, as they provide a stable temperature for our aquatic pals. Fish and other aquatic species do not produce body heat, so their well-being is related to the temperature they are kept. Temperature swings are known to cause stress within the aquatic environment and its inhabitants, so heaters are key to keeping them happy, healthy, comfortable, and can inspire some species to spawn or reproduce (at specific temperatures).
The corrosion-resistant housing of the Titanium Finnex Heaters protect them from saltwater damage, ultimately extending their lifetime, and making them virtually unbreakable, especially in comparison with the standard glass aquarium.
- Titanium structure provides a stable temperature environment for your aquarium, eliminating temperature swings that put stress on the aquarist`s livestock
- Suited for both fresh and saltwater aquarium
- Work well with other controllers accepting 3 prong heating elements
- Protective heater guard wrap, to reduce harm to livestock and equipment
- Includes suction cups to secure the titanium element in preferred locations
|Heater Model||Wattage||Amperage @115V||Tank recommendations||Cord Length||Heating tube|
|TH-0300||300W||2.7A||40 – 80 gallons||74″||10″|
|TH-0500||500W||4.5A||10 – 130 gallons||73.5″||14″|
|TH-0800||800W||9A||140 – 265 gallons||73″||16.5″|