Trigger Systems specializes in aquarium sump manufacturing and are based here in the USA (Dallas, TX). All Trigger sumps come with a full top support brace which is made of a solid piece of material to prevent bowing over time from the humidity and water pressure. They also round the corners instead of squaring them which exponentially increases the strength of the corners.
- Locking Filter Sock Holder
- Dual platforms
- Protein Skimmer section
- Refugium section
Locking Filter Sock Holder
Filter socks snap and lock into the filter sock holders to secure the filter sock from falling out when it becomes clogged and needs to be cleaned or replaced. The 4” filter socks are 100 micron rating.
Draw String Tabs
Tabs are located on the top support brace in front of the 1” bulkhead fittings which are included. The purpose of these tabs is to provide a location for tying off 7” diameter filter socks that have draw strings.
- Dimensions: 18” long x 18” wide x 15” high
- Filter Sock: 1 x 4” filer sock
- Drain/Skimmer Section: 10.875” x 11”
- Front/Refugium Section: 17.5” x 6.5”
- Return Pump Section: 6.375” x 11”
- Total Water Volume: 20 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 9.5” fixed