Trigger Systems specializes in aquarium sump manufacturing and are based here in the USA (Dallas, TX). All Trigger sumps come with a full top support brace which is made of a solid piece of material to prevent bowing over time from the humidity and water pressure. They also round the corners instead of squaring them which exponentially increases the strength of the corners.
- RUBY red coloring to block light and prevent unwanted algae growth in other sections
- Probe holder
- Locking Filter Sock Holder
- Adjustable Water Height (ELITE and CUBE models)
- Protein Skimmer section
- Refugium section
Adjustable Water Level
Water level in the sump is adjustable on the following RUBY sumps: Ruby 20C Cube from 7” to 9.5”, Ruby 30E and Ruby 36E Elite from 7” to 10”. This feature is to accommodate for the water height requirements for different protein skimmers.
Locking Filter Sock Holder
Filter socks snap and lock into the filter sock holders to secure the filter sock from falling out when it becomes clogged and needs to be cleaned or replaced. The 4” filter socks are 100 micron rating.
Draw String Tabs
Tabs are located on the top support brace in front of the 1” bulkhead fittings which are included. The purpose of these tabs is to provide a location for tying off 7” diameter filter socks that have draw strings.
All RUBY sumps come with a probe holder that can hold up to three probes. The holes are 0.63” in diameter.
- Dimensions: 20” long x 20” wide x 15” high
- Filter Sock: 1 x 4” filer sock
- Drain/Skimmer Section: 11.625” x 12”
- Center/Refugium Section: 19.5” x 7.25”
- Return Pump Section: 12” x 7.625”
- Total Water Volume: 24.3 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 7” – 9.5” adjustable