Built in Dallas Texas, Trigger Systems sumps combine strength, functionality and beauty all in one sump system.
Unlike budget sumps, Trigger Systems takes the extra steps of rounding the corners and using an extra-strong center brace. All sumps are subjected to pressure and stress fatigue. Poorly-made sumps eventually show signs of pending failure such as bowing and micro cracks in the acrylic.
Trigger Systems sumps are hand-fabricated using thick acrylic and strict quality controls to ensure their sumps outperform all others. Enjoy all the refinements of a custom sump without the high costs!
The 40-gallon Sapphire Sump has 4 separate compartments:
- Interchangeable plate section for incoming water inlets, micron filter socks and a foam block
- Center/Refugium Section with adjustable baffles for foam, rubble and other filter media
- Skimmer section with adjustable water height
- Return Pump Section for a submersible water pump
The sump plate section comes with the option for two or three water input fittings. You can customize the plate section to use filter socks and/or a foam block for mechanical filtration.
What we really like about the Trigger Systems Sapphire Sump:
- Hand-made in USA
- Unique sapphire blue color
- Excellent build quality
- Lid on the plate section quiets splashing and noise
- Adjustable water height to accommodate protein skimmers and media
- Comes with 4″ 100-micron filter sock
- Built in probe holder holds 3 probes
- Built in hose holder has 4 holes for tubing from reactors, dosing pumps, and ATOs
Trigger Systems Sapphire Sump Features:
- Plenty of space for a skimmer, media and water pump
- Patent-pending interchangeable 100-micron filter sock and foam block plates
- Pre-drilled for ¼” ATO and dosing hoses
- Water height adjustable from 7″ to 9.5″ for different protein skimmers.
- Foam block platform automatically adjusts to water height
- Can use filter socks or foam block mechanical filtration to polish the water
Trigger Systems Sapphire Sump Specifications:
- Sump Dimensions: 39″ long x 16″ wide x 15″ high
- Maximum Water Volume: 40 gallons
- Customizable Drain Inlets: 2 or 3 (two inlet plates are included: one with 2 fittings, one with 3 fittings)
- Mechanical Filtration: 3 x 4″ 100-micron sock and/or a foam block
- Protein Skimmer Section: 14″ x 15.5″
- Adjustable Skimmer Water Level: 7″- 9.5″
- Center/Refugium Section: 10.5″ x 15.5″
- Return Pump Section: 6″ x 15.5