TRITON Treatments have been developed to fix specific problems commonly faced by aquarists. Unlike many products on the market TRITON Treatments are quality controlled and free from contamination by unwanted / unknown elements.
- Activated Carbon is designed for uptake of toxins and other unwanted molecules
- Lab tested at Triton Labs to ensure purity
- Two use options:
- Place carbon in media bag and placed in a high flow area
- Place carbon in media reactor, with low flow to prevent media tumbling
- Should be rinsed thoroughly with RODI water before use
- Recommended use = 100 ml per 100 liters (26 gallons)
- Replace every 4 to 6 weeks
- 1 x 1000 ml carton of Activated Carbon
To learn more about the TRITON Method, check out our blog posts below:
- Triton Method EXPLAINED: How It Works and Interpreting Lab Test Results
- The TRITON Method: Replacing Trial and Error with Conscious Control
Triton Applied Reef Bioscience was founded to take the mystery out of reefkeeping by empowering aquarists to test their sea water, know what is actually in it, and use scientific advice to fix water quality problems before they arise.
Their ground breaking application of HPLC and ICP-OES techniques to reef keeping came from in-house research and development by TRITON LAB. When combined with their range of highly pure supplements and treatments developed by TRITON REAGENTS, we arrive at the heart of what separates TRITON from the competition. They empower hobbyists with the knowledge of what is actually in their seawater, and give them the control to fix it, with accuracy and precision.
But they didn’t stop there. Because Triton are chemists AND reef keepers, they wanted this solution to be available to everyone. So they created the TRITON METHOD: an easy-to-follow recipe so anyone can have the beauty and tranquility of a living coral reef in their own home.