CORE7 Base Elements provides macro and trace elements to maintain a healthy reef system.
This kit includes:
- 1 x 1000ml container of Core7 Base Element 1 – Magnesium + Traces
- 1 x 1000ml container of Core7 Base Element 2 – Calcium + Traces
- 1 x 1000ml container of Core7 Base Element 3a – Alkalinity + Traces
- 1 x 1000ml container of Core7 Base Element 3b – Alkalinity + traces
CORE7 is a next generation of dosing solutions designed to supplement and maintain near natural sea water parameters for any reef aquaria, including those using the TRITON Method of reefkeeping. CORE7 improves on the original Base Elements range of supplements in several key ways. CORE7 is revolutionary because they are the most concentrated solutions ever developed, no other supplementation method in the world comes close in terms of value and stability. CORE7 solutions have been re-formulated to be even more stable and include a raised pH to promote coral growth.
Years of scientific research combined with observations drawn from tens of thousands of ICP aquarium seawater tests lead to the development of these unique elemental supplements. Used in accordance with the TRITON Method these solutions deliver the natural balance of macro and trace elements essential to a successful reef aquarium while preventing ionic imbalance and eliminating the need to carry out routine water changes.
- Triton CORE7 Element 1 and Element 2 do not require dilution with RO/DI water and can be used directly from the carton.
- Triton CORE7 Element 3a and Element 3b solutions must be diluted with RO/DI before use.
- Add 960mL of RO/DI water to each carton. This will mix to 1 liter total.
- Dosage = 2ml per 100 liters (26 gallons)
- Dosing should be done at 5 minutes between each solution in high flow area
- If dosing of 4ml per 100 liters or more is needed, the amount should be split into multiple smaller doses during the day
To learn more about the TRITON Method, check out our blog posts below:
- Triton Method EXPLAINED: How It Works and Interpreting Lab Test Results
- The TRITON Method: Replacing Trial and Error with Conscious Control
Triton Applied Reef Bioscience was founded to take the mystery out of reefkeeping by empowering aquarists to test their sea water, know what is actually in it, and use scientific advice to fix water quality problems before they arise.
Their ground breaking application of HPLC and ICP-OES techniques to reef keeping came from in-house research and development by TRITON LAB. When combined with their range of highly pure supplements and treatments developed by TRITON REAGENTS, we arrive at the heart of what separates TRITON from the competition. They empower hobbyists with the knowledge of what is actually in their seawater, and give them the control to fix it, with accuracy and precision.
But they didn’t stop there. Because Triton are chemists AND reef keepers, they wanted this solution to be available to everyone. So they created the TRITON METHOD: an easy-to-follow recipe so anyone can have the beauty and tranquility of a living coral reef in their own home.