Tunze NanoStream 6040 Controllable Pump (6040.000)
Stream Different! New design allows for discrete placement behind rockwork, quiet operation and sleek compact design.
Thanks to the special flow deflector and magnet holder, the wide waterjet is three-dimensionally adjustable at the pump outlet. Through the Silence Holder, the pump does not touch the aquarium glass so noise from vibration is eliminated; making it one of the quietest pumps available in the market.
The Turbelle Nanostream 6040 electronic WIDE FLOW is Tunze`s smallest speed-controlled circulation pump with an extra-low 12V safety voltage. It also features a Fish Care Function that triggers a revolution of the propeller every 20 seconds when the pump is in standstill. It can be controlled with the 7095, 7096 and 7097 controller, as well as the 7092 Wavecontroller.
- For aquariums from 20 to 500 liters (5 to 132 USgal.)
- Flow Rate = 200 to 4500l/h (53 to 1190 USgal./h) with Turbelle® Controller
- Power consumption = 1.5 – 13W
- Power supply unit: 100V/240V (50-60Hz)
- Cable length: 3m (118 in.)
- Dimensions without flow deflector: 65 x 65 x 65 mm (2.56 x 2.56 x 2.56 in.)
- Outlet ø40 mm (1.57 in.)
- Silence Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 15mm (1/2“)