The new pumps Silence 1073.05 is electronically speed-controlled pumps operating on safety extra-low voltage.
They are ideal in any aquarium and contain a new micro-processor controlled motor, and can thus be referred to as “intelligent” pumps: The electronic motor adapts its speed automatically to the pump load and always seeks the best efficiency at the lowest possible consumption of energy. This energy consumption is about 30 per cent lower than in conventional pump motors. The pumps will be stopped immediately in case of blockage. After the blockage has been removed, the pumps will start up automatically after a delay of 20 seconds. They also comprise all other advantages of the non-controllable versions.
For example, they can be combined with Wavecontroller 7092 for operation in night mode or pulsating flow and filtration.
NO PROBLEM IN CASE OF POWER FAILURE
Fitted with Safety Connector 6105.50, they can be operated on every 10 V to 24 V direct-current source (battery, solar cell).
VERY LOW-NOISE OPERATION
Silence electronic and e-jet electronic have been designed especially for low-noise operation.
- Flow rate at 15 V: 800 to 1,800 l/h (211 to 475.5 USgal./h).
- Flow rate at 24 V: 1,100 to 3,000 l/h (290.5 to 792.5 USgal./h).
- Hmax. at 15 V: 1.9 m (74.8 in.).
- Hmax. at 24 V: 3.9 m (153.5 in.).
- Energy consumption at 15 V: max. 20 W.
- Energy consumption at 24 V: max. 43 W.
- Voltage / frequency: 100 – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz.
- Cable length: 5 m (196.8 in.).
- Dimensions without outlet and suction cups: 118 x 94 x 75 mm (4.6 x 3.7 x 2.9 in.).