Tunze Turbelle NanoStream 6015 Pump (6015.000)
For us, design is much more than only styling of existing products: It is the expression of an idea and a concept; it opens one’s eyes. Turbelle® nanostream® combines aesthetics and function; it creates new ideas. The pump contains a very large intake strainer for the water drawn in, which prevents premature soiling. The spherical shape permits an ingenious 3D setting of the direction of flow. As a standard feature, Turbelle® nanostream® is supplied with a magnet holder, which enables uncomplicated attachment at any position on the aquarium pane.
- For aquariums from 40 to 200 liters (10 to 55 USgal.).
- Flow rate: approx. 1,800 l/h (475 USgal./h)
- Energy consumption: 3.5 W
- Voltage / frequency: 115V/60Hz
- Cable length: 2 m (78.7 in.)
- Dimensions: diam. 70 mm (2.7 in.)
- Outlet: ø40/15 mm (1.5/.6 in.)
- Magnet Holder with Silence clamp up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (1/2″)
- Most Marine Depot products are sold in 110V conversions.
- Please verify your country’s volt conversion before making any electrical purchase.
- Models 6015, 6025 and 6045 are not controllable and are not compatible with the 7091, 7092 or 7095 controllers.