Tunze Turbelle NanoStream 6045 Pump (6045.000)
Design is much more than only styling of existing products: It is the expression of an idea and a concept; it opens one’s eyes. Turbelle® nanostream combines aesthetics and function. This innovative circulation pump sets new records: At a diameter of only 2.75″ it enables a water flow of 1189gph at an energy consumption of only 7W. The pump includes a very large strainer for the intake which prevents premature soiling. The spherical shape permits an ingenious 3D setting of the direction of flow. As a standard feature, Turbelle® nanostream is supplied with a magnetic holder (holds up to 1/2″ thickness), which enables uncomplicated attachment at any position on the aquarium pane. This has been provided with a fish care function in case of motor standstill.
- For aquariums from 40 to 500 liters (10 to 135 USgal.).
- Flow rate: 1,500 to about 4,500 l/h (400 to 1,175 USgal./h)
- Energy consumption: 5 to 7 W
- Voltage / frequency: 115V/60Hz
- Cable length: 2 m (78.7 in.)
- Dimensions: diam. 70 mm (2.7 in.)
- Outlet: ø40/15 mm (1.5/.6 in.)
- Magnet Holder with Silence clamp up to a glass thickness of 15 mm (2/3″)
- Most Marine Depot products are sold in 110V conversions. Please verify your country’s volt conversion before making any electrical purchase.
- Models 6015, 6025 and 6045 are not controllable and are not compatible with the 7091, 7092, 7095 and 7096 controllers.