Tunze Turbelle NanoStream 6055 Controllable Pump (6055.000)
Turbelle® nanostream® electronic is a speed-controlled pump operating on safety extra-low voltage, to be employed ideally in every aquarium from 40 to > 1,000 litres (10.5 to > 264 USgal.) for simulation of lapping waves r tidal currents. It contains a new microprocessor-controlled motor and thus can be called an “intelligent pump”: The electronic motor adapts its speed automatically to the pump load and always seeks the best efficiency at the lowest possible consumption of energy. This energy consumption is about fifty per cent lower than in conventional pump motors. The pumps will be stopped immediately in case of blockage. After the blockage has been removed, the pumps will start up automatically after a delay of 20 seconds. Pump now includes Turbelle Controller.
- For aquariums from 40 to 500 liters (10.6 to 132 USgal.).
- Flow rate: 1,000 to about 5,500 l/h (250 to about 1,450 USgal./h) with Turbelle® Controller
- Energy consumption: 4 – 18 W
- Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Cable length: 3 m (118 in.)
- Dimensions: ø70 mm (2.7 in.)
- Output: ø40/15 mm (1.5/.6 in.)
- Magnet Holder with Silence clamp up to a glass thickness of 15 mm (1/2″)
NOTE: Products are sold in 110V conversions. Please verify your country’s volt conversion before making any electrical purchase.