Can O` Shrimp is a high protein food for aquarium fish and invertebrates, but are excellent for large fish species, marine and freshwater.
Feeding instructions and guidelines:
- Feed daily or more often as needed
- Adjust the amount given based on the number of fish being fed and how much can be eaten in a 5 minute period
- Promptly remove any uneaten food
- Refrigerate after opening and use within one week or freeze
Ingredients: Freshwater river shrimp (macrobrachium nipoonense)
- Crude Protein (min) = 10%
- Crude Fat (min) = 0.8%
- Crude Fiber (max) = 2%
- Moisture (max) = 85%
- Ash (max) = 3.5%
Over 30 Years of Innovation. Started in 1977 by 19 year old Gary Bagnall and college friend Mark Lemke, ZooMed started as a reptile company out of a one car garage located in Costa Mesa, California. It has evolved into a company that introduced the first American reptile vitamin in 1982 and never looked back! Today the company holds 3 reptile product patents with 3 more pending. Zoo Med`s greatest accomplishment has been the invention of UVB lighting for reptiles, which took place in 1993 and became the standard the world over for Zoos, Veterinarians and the reptile hobbyist.